We as mothers like to think we are perfect...which most of the time is true! lol We are multi-taskers that can handle a lot of shit! Literally. But we are human. Here are some confessions of other moms...we all have moments when we let our guard down and...well, let's be honest here ladies!
1. I signed my daughter up for guitar lessons because...the instructor was HOT!
2. I skip massive parts of my son's bedtime stories because I am just so tired...he can't read so he doesn't know...yet!
3. I needed some "Mommy Time" so I let the kids eat popcorn for supper and watch reruns of Inspector Gadget so I could read my book and poop in peace! (Moms poop too ya know!)
4. We were at a friend's house for dinner when she pulled out a bottle of wine. That's when my kid screamed "That's mommy's favorite juice!"
5. My husband thinks I am sad when he leaves again on a business trip, but I am secretly so friggin happy that my "third child" is away again!